Search for atmospheres
New York 1:00am
your girlfriend, the poet
You watch the hunched form of your girlfriend writing at her desk. The tips of her hair are illuminated by the soft glow of the desk lamp. Outside New York carries on even at this hour, so does she, but you don't have to. All is peaceful. Softly, you pull up the blankets and feel your eye lids grow heavy. I wonder what she writes about?
Comments for "your girlfriend, the poet"
License details for "your girlfriend, the poet"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pen on Paper by Anthousai +)
- Whisper "hun go to sleep" by Def (me) +)
- dictionary by Desiree +)
- Page Turning by DrMaysta from http://freesound.org +)
- female humming fleetwood mac by Janna A +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Distant Cars Passing by moogleoftheages from http://freesound.org +)
- Fan (Soft) by myothermuse *)
*) Soundsnap.com license