Search for atmospheres
Sickness and corruption abound
1800's Victorian London. The plague has come back full-force, and the crops are all suffering from famine. The buildings haven't lost any of their color, but to most people, it seems like it; whether it be from sickness or from dread, everything is tinted a brownish grey. The narrow pathways are filled with carriages transporting the diseased (and sometimes not diseased) people to their permanent residence of a quarantine cell. Plague doctors stand along the streets, with their bird masks, though birds are actually partially responsible for the disease this time around. It feels like somehow, that's not a coincidence.
Comments for "Victorian Plegue"
License details for "Victorian Plegue"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Woman Crying "Wake up" by https://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/ +)
- Woman Crying by https://www.freesound.org/people/MadamVicious/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)