Search for atmospheres
Thomas in Quarantine
Thomas has to stay put. He has to stay in this room until he's safe to be introduced to the others. He has to get himself sorted out and find his balance. "The other poor souls in this house have issues too", he was told. "They've all been traumatized as well... That's why they're here. Once you're ready, you will be allowed to meet them. For now, you're too volatile. Just try to relax and remember where you are... You're safe now."
So he sits and tries to forget... He tries, but with so much time and solitude, he can't help but feel attacked by the phantom pains and the horrible visions. He can't forget what happened. He might never feel safe ever again.
Comments for "Thomas in Quarantine"
License details for "Thomas in Quarantine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- bed sheet by *)
- Angel-wings-flapping--2 by freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Heartbeat Enhanced by HerbertBoland from freesound.org +)
- Black Noise by https://www.freesound.org/people/Uzbazur345/ +)
- Studio Ambiance by Mike Mood +)
- Fast Breathing Boy by SpliceSound +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license