Search for atmospheres
made for use with background music.
tavern (but different)
made for use with background music. by background music, i mean like a spotify playlist or something - like if you want to use the skyrim ost in the background of a d&d session while also having the sounds of mugs clattering, people talking, you can because all i did was lower the volume on stuff like the lute playing. you're welcome.
Comments for "tavern (but different)"
License details for "tavern (but different)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Sliding Door by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license