Search for atmospheres
My ambient sound for Crucible Act I scene ii
I picked these sounds because the scene I chose shows a bit of anger but also stillness. In the scene I chose, Elizabeth is being held charge from the court. Proctor is angry and is defending her. I chose thunder because I wanted to send mood of silence but at the same time send a mood of anger. I chose rain to create sad mood adding on to the thunder. I also chose the clock ticking to show how back then clocks were used more often and also to show as I stated earlier stillness. In the back round I put men's voices to show how Proctor is talking with Hale in a angered tone. I also put the sound of a fireplace for extra back round sound for the feeling of stillness. At last i put papers being shuffled as Hale is explaining the situation to Proctor.
Comments for "SOFIA_P_CRUCIBLE1"
License details for "SOFIA_P_CRUCIBLE1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Paper Shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- City Rain by loopbasedmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder (low, rumbling) by Olliehahn12 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
- Men talking by unknown +)