Search for atmospheres
"I dragged a chalking-board out of the spare classroom, pulling it into the bedroom I tended to use as a lab more than an area of sleep. With this, I would plan my attack like a grand military leader, drawing positions and battle tactics."
Emmerane barely uses their assigned room for more than a place to collapse and a place to experiment. From his window you can hear the sea, you can hear him feverishly taking notes. This is good for any seaside study!
Comments for "Seaside Study"
License details for "Seaside Study"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Cupboard Open Close by amszala from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow breathing by BenLam +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- Acid bubbles by Evilface38 +)
- creaky chair by internet +)
- Ocean Waves Smygehuk 2 by owl owl +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)