Search for atmospheres
Seated In Your Favorite Booth
You sit down, and ah... There it is! The familiarity, the elegance, and the sense of peace wrap around you like old friends saying hello. The cashier and a few of the waitstaff have recognized you and greeted you with smiles. You've managed to score your favorite booth about halfway down the side wall, right under a painting that looks like a Persian carpet and across from one of the wood-framed mirrors hung on the maroon wall. With a book in hand and a dangerously good crostini absolutely covered in cheese perched on its plate next to you (but not for long...), you settle in to read and soak up the atmosphere of the place. The staff swing by to top off your water glass every so often, and you wait for your food with eagerness.
Comments for "Nordstrom Café"
License details for "Nordstrom Café"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Plate put on table by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- silverware unwrapping by ScreenplayTheater from http://www.freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license