Search for atmospheres
Man Sleeping Next To You
Intimately Safe in Bed
“They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.”
–F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise
Sleeping in the same place as another person is a very intimate act. (Next to them, not with them) Listen here and feel safe and secure next to that person.
Comments for "Intimately Safe in Bed"
License details for "Intimately Safe in Bed"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bed. Moving in bed by Def (me) +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Man breathing asleep nk by harleto from http://freesound.org +)
- Snoring by http://freesound.org/people/Piggimon/sounds/366365/ +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Rain Loop by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license