Search for atmospheres
1860's Scotland Planning for Battle
General industrial machinery noise as if you were standing outside a factory. Sounds of a nearby train station float by as the steam trains go about their business. Deep drumming sounds from outside the town, and "Scotland the Brave" can be heard every once in a while.
Comments for "Industrial Scotland"
License details for "Industrial Scotland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Steam Train Interior by allh from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam shunting by BBC sound effects +)
- Horse and carriage by Hello Kapa +)
- Industrial machine thrumming by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/77738/ +)
- Bass & Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Industrial Din Loop by Phantom Z Fox (Recorded), Fox Forrester (Enhanced / Alterations) +)
- Bagpipes Scotland the Brave by Piano Guys *)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
*) Soundsnap.com license