Search for atmospheres
A Rainy Day With the Lads
In Abby Road Studios
Imagining what it might be like to be a part of history. You're at Abby Road studios on a rainy day in 1965, listening to the four kings of EMI chatter and banter as they lay down tracks for their new movie, "Help!". You're only an observer and happy enough to be such, so you make yourself a spot of hot tea and snuggle up against the window, listening to the rain and the boys making history.
Comments for "In Abby Road Studios"
License details for "In Abby Road Studios"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cups-of-tea by "vedas from http://freesound.org" +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- sipping hot drink by jordanlarmand from http://freesound.org +)
- Adjusting Chair by lezaarth from http://freesound.org +)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Beatles Recording Session 1965 by The Beatles +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)