Search for atmospheres
It's raining the kind of rain that makes you glad of a warm fire. You sit in an overstuffed arm chair by the hearth, a blanket draped across your shoulders. Your clothes are mostly dry now, but a slight dampness still clings to your bones and draws you closer to the crackling flames. Hannibal sits at his desk, effortlessly bringing a sketch to life while a concerto by some old master drifts dreamily in the background. You pick a book from one of the many shelves and start to read, but the fire's warmth and the hollow drum of rain drops on windows cause your eyelids to droop. The book sinks forgotten to your chest and you sleep.
Use the last two channels to choose between Bach and Vivaldi.
Comments for "Hannibal's Office"
License details for "Hannibal's Office"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Bach Cello Suite II by Johann Sebastian Bach +)
- Drawing with charcoal by my friend?? +)
- carpet footsteps by redjim from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Vivaldi Concerto for 2 violins by Vivaldi +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)