Search for atmospheres
Hop aboard the Court of Angels ship, and you'll surely be lured down to the heart of the ship-- aka Halo Moonstone's Quarters. Often described as the livest place on the ship, gems can be found chilling inside or loitering in the halls outside. When she's not on duty, Halo is often here herself- spreading lies and talking loudly, per usual. Seeing as this room is called the Heart, it lies next to the boiler and engine rooms. Her room is often very warm, and mechanical whirs can be heard at all hours. She doesn't mind it, though. After a few eons, you get used to it.
Find More about Halo Moonstone Here: [https://refsheet.net/brainwashed/halo]
Comments for "Halo's Chamber"
License details for "Halo's Chamber"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 741Hz by Alex_Trux *)
- Footsteps on concrete by Cornwallis89 +)
- Moonlight serenade by Glenn Miller +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- cigarette inhale and exhale by Sound Laboratory from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8M_d3wVPmpoy0G7cze0KQ +)
- Banging in the walls long by Square Enix +)
- engine room by zimbot from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license