Search for atmospheres
A spring evening at Brú na Bóinne...
Brú na Bóinne
Thousands of years of history slumbers in this rural Irish valley. As the last light of a spring day flickers in the west, the untouched serenity of the land around you betrays your sense of time. The limestone structure that has upheld the Newgrange burial mound for five millenia reflects starlight billions of years old. You begin to wonder not only where you are, but when you are...
Comments for "Brú na Bóinne"
License details for "Brú na Bóinne"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Eternity by andrewkn +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Light Rain by jmbphilmes from freesound.org +)
- Celtic Harp (Lisa Lynne) by Lisa Lynne +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Field at Night by tosha73 from freesound.org +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)