Search for atmospheres
This is the real deal.
An archivist's office
I'm an IRL archivist. This is what an archivist's office really sounds like. No cosy fire, creaky floors and writing with a quill. Welcome to the world of computers, staplers and printers. And shredders. Lots of shredders.
(Some sounds used in this audio may be distressing to archivists. Listener discretion is advised.)
Comments for "An archivist's office"
License details for "An archivist's office"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Yawning by ckvoiceover from http://freesound.org +)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- Staple by http://soundbible.com/suggest.php?q=sipping&x=0&y=0 +)
- Neon Lights Hum by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Printer by shaugestuen +)
- telephone sounds by Turtle Charm +)
- keyboard_typing-x4 by zapsplat.com +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)